HUNTSVILLE — Alpha Omega senior quarterback Harrison Allen has been named the Huntsville Toyota Player of the Week after leading his team on a game-winning drive against Somerville.
HUNTSVILLE — Week 4 served as a week of highs and lows for Walker County squads. The Hornets dropped their first game in nearly two years, while New Waverly and Alpha Omega each picked up wins.
NEW WAVERLY — Sebastine Amaro accounted for seven touchdowns, and New Waverly routed Hardin 56-0 Friday night for homecoming.
NORMAN, Okla. — The mere mention of Oklahoma and Nebraska in the same sentence brings back waves of turkey-filled childhood memories for many college football fans.
HUNTSVILLE — Huntsville and Willis have canceled their varsity and junior varsity volleyball matchups scheduled for Tuesday night.
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — The role for versatile rookie Micah Parsons in the Dallas defense just got a little more intriguing after the linebacker essentially replaced injured star pass rusher DeMarcus Lawrence in a 20-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry could miss multiple games with a sprained medial collateral ligament suffered in Sunday's win over Houston.
HOUSTON (AP) — Houston quarterback Tyrod Taylor is day to day with a hamstring injury as the Texans face a quick turnaround with a Thursday night game against Carolina.
The move to Michigan State has been a career booster for Kenneth Walker III, who leads the nation in rushing through his first three games with the Spartans.
This Week's Circulars
- TDCJ officials announce another employee death connected to COVID-19
- Texas Rangers investigating officer-involved shooting in southern Walker County
- Week 4: Voting closed for the Huntsville Toyota high school football Player of the Week
- Walker County Police Blotter
- Man arrested after shots fired in New Waverly
- LETTER: SHSU employee speaks out
- Huntsville ISD trustees to consider mask mandate
- Starting again: Louisiana family displaced from Hurricane Ida finds a new beginning in Huntsville
- Huntsville ISD fails to adopt mask mandate
- TDCJ grieves after employee dies of COVID-19