Virginia Lorraine Little was born September 7, 1927 in Muskegon, MI to Burdette and Caroline ( Kraska) Roen and passed away in Conroe July 18, 2007. She grew up in Muskegon where met and married Joe Lee Little and they moved to Groesbeck, Texas in 1950.
In 1957 they moved to Huntsville where he began working for the Texas Prison System and later moved to Sugar Land. She later returned to Huntsville. She adored her family and cherished every moment with them, she was an avid reader, and she enjoyed working on her needlepoint and crafts and in her garden.
She is survived by daughter Terry Little, daughter Kathy Stanford and husband Lonnie, daughter Debby Sander and husband Bob, son Joe Little, Jr and wife Julie, grandchildren; Lori McBee, Sheri Pegoda, Keri Lummus, Lonnie Stanford, Jr., Bobby Sander, Jason Sander, Kyle Little, Kristen Little, and Kelsey Little, great-grandchildren; Stephen, Daniel, Alison, Weston, Bryce, Briley, Autumn, Jaden, Ella, Jason and Jorden, sister Audrey Vanderwier along with numerous nieces, nephews and other family members and friends. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Joe Lee Little, Sr, and brother Emmett Roen.
Graveside services will be held Sunday July 22, 2007 at 4 PM in the Faulkenberry Cemetery at Groesbeck, Texas. A memorial service will
be held at a later date in Sugar Land.
Those wishing to leave memorial condolences for the family may do so at www.shmfh.com.
This Week's Circulars
- Voting CLOSED for Huntsville Toyota Player of the Week
- Alleged racism investigation underway at SHSU
- Four arrested for burglary of habitation, other charges
- Bearkats slip past SFA in final meeting
- Ramirez’ request for stay of execution denied
- One final fight: Sam Houston and Stephen F. Austin battle in the final Battle of the Piney Woods
- Eastham-Thomason Park opens Tuesday
- Skid stopped: Hornets defeat Lamar Consolidated for first district win
- Local Churches Host 19th Street Quilt Stroll
- Local Business Owner Competing in Face of Horror