A memorial service for Virginia Harvison Dunham will be held at Saint Stephens Episcopal Church, Aug. 11, 2008, at 6 p.m.
Virginia was born Jan. 29, 1923, to Stuart and Virginia Linn Harvison in Columbus, Ohio. She married Don Franklin Dunham on Nov. 22, 1944. After Don returned from service during World War II he finished his degree at Ohio State University and began a 30-plus-year career with Texaco. Upon retirement they settled at Elkins Lake in 1981. Don and Virginia had two daughters, Diane and Denise. Tragically, both preceded her in death. Virginia was received into Heaven and reunited with Don and her daughters on July 15, 2008.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Saint Stephens Episcopal Church, 5019 Sam Houston Avenue, or the H.E.A.R.T.S. Museum, located inside West Hill Mall. All services are under the direction of Huntsville Funeral Home and memorial condolences may be left for the family at www. mem.com.
- Source: SHSU hasn’t received invitation to join WAC
- Man arrested as the result of multiple investigations
- Meth, ecstasy found in backpack during traffic stop
- Walker County Police Blotter
- Officers investigating drug store burglary
- Sam Houston State set to begin field house renovation
- Riley named new attorney at Park Law Firm
- Huntsville creates deputy city manager position
- Park Law Firm holds ribbon cutting for new facility
- Player of the Week voting is now closed