Makayla Rain Mifflin, precious infant daughter of Marcus and Mary Mifflin, went to be with the Lord on May 6, 2007, in Fort Worth, Texas. Makayla was born in Colorado Springs, Colo,. on Jan. 2, 2007.
Left to cherish her memory are her parents; sisters, Jessyca and Jordyn Perez; maternal grandmother, Retta Freeman Price; maternal grandfather, R.J. Carlton; paternal grandmother, Jean Vetter; and paternal great grandmother, Victorine Vetter. Many aunts, uncles, cousins and other loving relatives also survive. Makayla is preceded in death by her great-grandparents, Robert and Evelyn Freeman.
Graveside services will be conducted at 2 p.m., Friday, May 11, 2007, at Dodge Cemetery with the Rev. Stephen Payne officiating. Memorial condolences may be made to the family at www.mem.com. Services are under the direction of Huntsville Funeral Home.
This Week's Circulars
- Update: search called off for second robbery suspect
- Student represents New Waverly at Miss Texas Latina
- Huntsville honors the life of James Patton
- New Waverly road to be named after Ruby Gilliam
- Vet clinic celebrates new name and ownership
- Lady Dogs open season with a win
- AOA hits the field for 2022 season
- Hornets prepare for 2022 football season
- Award winning professor hosts historical tours
- Lady Hornets prepare for first volleyball match of season