The large Mexican free-tailed bat colony, which for years has taken up residence in an old cotton warehouse next to the Huntsville “Walls” Unit along Avenue I, heads out in search of food Monday evening.
- 'Community doesn't want prisoners at HMH'
- Group rallies in Huntsville calling for justice for George Floyd
- Suspects from Tuesday's robbery arrested in Houston
- Best of Huntsville/ Walker County results now availiable
- Walker County Police Blotter: 5/26/20
- Tuskegee Airman radio technician who helped change course of World War II dies at 101
- Walker County Police Blotter: 5/27/20
- Man found naked in attic after fleeing police
- Police: Escort lured a man for sex only to steal from them
- TDCJ launches online dashboard with more detailed coronavirus statistics