CNN's Don Lemon reacts to GOP lawmakers' outrage over President Joe Biden's comments after he criticized states such as Texas and Mississippi for lifting Covid-19 restrictions, accusing those in power of "Neanderthal thinking."
Texas business owners are trying to figure out whether they're going to continue requiring masks in their stores and restaurants after Gov. Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and allowed businesses to reopen at 100 percent capacity. CNN's Ed Lavandera reports.
Dr. Fauci Issues Warning , to States Easing COVID-19 Restrictions. This week, the Republican Governors of Texas and Mississippi announced an end to all state-imposed mask mandates. . Dr. Anthony Fauci, the leading infectious diseases expert in the United States, appeared on CNN to publicly d…
President Joe Biden sharply criticizing Texas and Mississippi for listing coronavirus restrictions, saying: “The last thing we need is neanderthal thinking that, in the meantime everything’s fine, take off your mask. Forget it.” During a meeting with lawmakers, Biden denounced the move to re…
CNN's Erin Burnett and Dr. Anthony Fauci discuss the governors of Texas and Mississippi deciding to ease their coronavirus restrictions, even completely lifting mask mandates, amid the pandemic.
This Week's Circulars
- Huntsville woman arrested, charged with aggravated assault after shooting
- Abbott calls for Texas to open to full capacity, ends statewide mask mandate
- Accused drug dealer arrested during traffic stop
- Grand jury issues indictments for aggravated assault, multiple drug charges
- No. 7 New Waverly advances to regional semifinals
- Student-led initiative at Huntsville ISD plans to build tiny houses for area veterans
- Sam Houston outlasts SLU in Top 25 shootout
- Huntsville funeral director retires after serving thousands of local families
- Huntsville City Council dismisses city secretary with 5-3 vote
- Party set for Sam Houston's birthday, Texas Independence Day