Walker County Judge Danny Pierce swore in three new members of the Huntsville City Council Tuesday night, while also administering the oath to newly re-elected Mayor Andy Brauninger and Ward 4 councilman Joe P. Rodriquez. New members include Daiquiri Beebe (Ward 1), Russell Humphrey (Ward 2) and Blake Irving (Ward 3).
- Woman receives double life sentence for raping daughter
- 3 Sistas Kitchen brings soul food to Huntsville
- Walker County votes to label itself a 'Gun Sanctuary'
- Suspect robs local restaurant
- New Waverly lands 15 on all-district teams
- Huntsville ISD bus involved in morning wreck
- Walker County lacking candidates for primary elections
- THC oil found in traffic stop
- Police Blotter - 12/5
- Huntsville legend honored with historical marker