Huntsville’s amateur radio operators headed to the historic Josey Scout Lodge on Saturday, June 26 with their radios and antennas for their annual Field Day, an event sponsored by the American Radio Relay League, the national organization of ham radio operators.
Amateur, or “ham,” radio operators are individuals who use equipment at an amateur radio station as a means for communication with fellow hams on radio frequencies assigned to the amateur radio service.
Player of the Week
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. on Sunday (9/19) to noon on Monday (9/20).
This Week's Circulars
- TDCJ officials announce another employee death connected to COVID-19
- TDCJ grieves after employee dies of COVID-19
- Texas Rangers investigating officer-involved shooting in southern Walker County
- LETTER: SHSU employee speaks out
- Walker County Police Blotter
- Man arrested after shots fired in New Waverly
- Huntsville ISD trustees to consider mask mandate
- Starting again: Louisiana family displaced from Hurricane Ida finds a new beginning in Huntsville
- LEGAL CORNER: Don’t look now, but estate tax may be changing
- Huntsville ISD fails to adopt mask mandate