As featured on
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana — Christopher Andre Vialva today became the seventh person this year to die of lethal injection at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute after a 17-year hiatus on federal executions.
- Sam's Table Restaurant brings dining back to downtown Huntsville
- New Waverly crowns homecoming king and queen
- Can you make it through the Trail of Terror?
- Video documenting Huntsville's historic Cafe Raven now availiable
- Walker County Player of the Week voting is now closed
- Huntsville wins on last-second stand, knocks off C.E. King
- SHSU baseball adds former Texas A&M star Barash to staff
- Early voting in Walker County starts today. Here's what you should know.
- What is the County Assistance District, and should you vote for it?
- Walker County Police Blotter