VIDEO: PCSO video
Video obtained through an Open Records Requests shows the body camera worn by Pittsburg County Sheriff Deputy David Woody. Woody was ruled to lack credibilty after the footage contradicted what he wrote in an affidaivt during a Feb. 21, 2023 arrest.
As featured on
A southeast Oklahoma sheriff’s deputy is on an unpaid suspension after a judge ruled the deputy “lacks credibility’ due to body camera footage contradicting a sworn affidavit.
- ARSON UPDATE: Police arrest suspected
- Best of Nominations are now open
- Earning Eagle Scout rank through community
- Rebirth of the Cafe Texan
- Arson suspected in overnight fire
- What to look for in the Sam Houston men’s basketball search
- Muñoz finishes with three gold medals
- Hooten leaves for NMSU, Kats left without coach
- UPDATE: Hooten accepts NMSU job
- SHSU choses common reader for Fall 2023
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.