- Local News
City doing some strategic planning
Huntsville may be in for a makeover in the next few years.
City Council members approved a strategic plan Tuesday that prioritizes improvements to the city and initiates economic development plans as part of actual and future growth of the city.
- WALKER COUNTY TRADE EXPO: Businesses on display
- How Sweet it is: Huntsville woman turns life around, prepares for release of new rap record
- Parolee indicted for string of aggravated robberies in Huntsville
- Researchers work to produce forensics tool
- City doing some strategic planning
VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
In a tearful statement that went viral this week, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway announced that he would not defend his state's ban on gay marriage in court. Conway made the announcement after a federal judge ruled that Kentucky must recognize same sex marriages performed in other states. However, Gov. Steve Beshear said he will hire private attorneys to appeal the judge's order.
March 6, 2014
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
- 2 in Indiana sickened after eating contaminated Skittles
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
BEARKAT MEN'S BASKETBALL — Kats bomb Southeastern La. from 3-point range
Sam Houston needed to get back on track to finish the regular season and that started with a 71-54 victory against the Lions at Johnson Coliseum.
- BEARKAT WOMEN'S BASKETBALL — Kats still fighting
- RODEO INSIDER: Champion exploding on collegiate, pro circuits
- BEARKAT MEN'S BASKETBALL — Kats bomb Southeastern La. from 3-point range