- Rediscover ‘Calvin and Hobbes’ with new documentary
- Review: ‘Captain Phillips’ is a relentless must-see
- A guide to the 2013 Emmy Awards
'Sopranos' James Gandolfini dead at 51
'The Sopranos' star James Gandolfini died at the age of 51 in Italy.
- ‘House of Cards’ a competent thriller series
- ‘Argo’ tops best films for 2012
- New on DVD: ‘Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ is pure charm
- Sammypalooza; a night to remember
Emmy awards nominations - will 'Mad Men' face some competition?
Before dawn Thursday, in the northernmost neck of Hollywood, "Scandal" star Kerry Washington and "Parks and Recreation" regular Nick Offerman will hold spellbound for four minutes a theater full of celebrity suck-up-show hosts and ambitious young industry assistants as they announce nominees for the prime-time Emmy Awards.
Huntsville Superstar to be awarded after tonight’s show
The sixth annual Huntsville Superstar competition is set for 7 p.m. tonight at the Old Town Theatre. The competition is run in much the same way as American Idol, with tonight's winner walking away with $1,000 and a recording opportunity.
- More Entertainment Headlines